Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, April 23, 2011

BYU Graduation


In case the inordinate amount of traffic in Provo didn't tip you off...


BYU Graduation wrapped up yesterday!

It was so awesome/sad... I think bittersweet is the word I'm looking for?





Anyways, I did not graduate, (still got two more years, woohoo!) but Jean Paul did!


He graduated in Comparative Literature with intent to go to Law School :).





It's going to be weird not having him on campus anymore!

No more late night study sesh's in the library... no one to buy me breakfast after my 8:00 AM class (tragedy)... or intramural basketball games to watch.





But I suppose I'll be okay without him... (I mean, he is the one who showed me where the testing center was when I was a freshman.. but luckily I've figured out my way around since then) and I am so proud of him!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates