Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunday "Walk"


one of my absolute favorite parts of summer is when the snow melts and creates a river through Rock Canyon Park.

and this year, on account of getting tons of snow this winter + a rainy spring, the run-off is HUGE!

this last Sunday, my family decided to take advantage of the few hours of sun during the afternoon and took a sunday walk over to Rock Canyon Park to view the reservoir in all its glory.

of course, I use the term "sunday walk" loosely... it involved cutting through someone's backyard to shorten the journey and getting a ride home because heaven-forbid we walk back up the hills to get home.

we always have contests to see who can stand in the barely-above-freezing water the longest, which will probably give us all circulation problems when we're older.

Oh, and my dad and brothers invented a great game called "see who can hit the duck with a rock"

...I don't think I need to explain how to play the game. they're horrible. and luckily none of them won haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates