Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happenings as of late

In my mind, summer starts on June 1, so even though I have been out of school for over a month now, I kind of feel like summer has just barely begun! Woohoo!! 

Here are some summer happenings as of late:

I have a horrendous memory so this is a good exercise for me. 



I saw "X-Men: First Class" and LOVED IT.

I got squirted on by blood at work, twice. 

I am now a primary worker and spent my Sunday with the sunbeams discussing whether or not a garage would protect you from lightening with four-year-olds -- it was enlightening, really. 

I planted my own flower garden today! All different colors of dahlia's. I am so excited to them to sprout up in 10 days I can hardly wait. I am sure I will be posting lots of pictures on here of my little sprouts because I won't be able to help myself :)

'Bachelorette' watching parties every Monday night. Life isn't complete without a weekly dose of trashy TV right? Right. 

Redecorating my room! I am soo excited to post before-and-after pictures on here, but the "after" part is still a work in progress. 

And last but certainly not least, I am going to St. George this weekend to attend this lovely lady's wedding. I am in desperate need of a tan, seeing as spending my days inside in scrubs is not exactly the best way to get some color :)


I am a huge fan of flowers (and I don't take the photo-cred)



Sidenote: I am not very good at going to bed early. In my mind I think to myself "Hey Grace, you have work at 7:30 tomorrow morning, if you don't go to bed now, you will be hating life when your alarm goes off"
then somehow,
it's suddenly 2 in the morning, and I am still awake.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates