Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bridals + the Groom = Groomals

Before we were wed, Jean Paul and I decided to take pictures together. Me, in my dress. Him, in his tux. 

At first I was very much against it, because it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress before the wedding day--but the more I thought about it and talked to former brides, I came to the conclusion that for the sake of good lighting and weather, we would take pictures before the wedding. 

So, without further ado, here is the epic unveiling (haha) I mentioned in this post, when Jean Paul saw me for the first time in my dress:


















All pictures were taken by the talented Tracy Hill. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates