Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An Exposé:

People often ask me if I've discovered anything about Jean Paul since we've been married that I am surprised about or didn't know before we moved in together. And usually I say 'not really' (I mean, we did date for two years... a person can't hide much for that long haha).

However, lately I've started keeping track when I learn something about Jean that surprises me, and here is what I've compiled so far:

  • He hates eating breakfast before 11 AM.
  • He would eat beef jerky and sugared cereal for every meal if I wasn't there to intervene.
  • He hates making the bed- the whole idea of it. He doesn't even like it when I make the bed because he thinks it's a waste of time.
  • He is really good at folding laundry (this has been awesome)
  • He is against decorating for holidays?? So random. 
  • He looooves my hair dryer. Seriously, you've never seen the guy so excited.
  • He refuses to follow recipes when he cooks (that was a fun one to discover...) 
  • He doesn't think I am responsible enough to have my own key to our apartment (I figured this one out when it took him 2 months to make me a copy... and then when I lost it he wasn't really surprised... oops)
  • Hanging pictures is not his strong point... (think seven holes in the wall for one little frame..)
  • He spends more time online shopping than I do.
  • He just pushes the peanut butter lid on to close it- he doesn't even screw it closed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates