Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a link list

I've seen this on other blogs but I've never tried it before...
 
However a combination of having not done ANYTHING worth blogging about this week (I really don't think you want to hear about my job... or my genetics class... or the continuing spectacle of me helping in a research lab...)

  SO I've decided to leave you with a little link list and a promise that I really am ending this blogging drought of mine- so thanks for reading and bearing with me!

This is my current favorite website to browse through... Just really lovely, inspired pictures.

I'm still on the fence about this new cover I recently heard...

I think this woman is quite funny and enjoy reading her blog quite a bit...

Husband and I watched this little video last night and absolutely LOVED it... 

I would like this, and this, and this, thank you very much. 


Happy Wednesday! 
We have some big plans for this weekend and I just can't wait! What are you doing for the long weekend?

It's been a while since I posted a wedding photo... and I just love this guy so much!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates