Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh, it is love!

I needed some winter boots and have been wanting some in this similar fashion for almost a year now.  So husband willingly obliged (he's awesome) and found them for sale online (he is a MASTER online shopper... seriously it's one of his best talents) and purchased them for me!  
Thank you SO much Jean Paul!
I was sooo excited that we just had to go have a little photo shoot! (which lasted about 4.5 minutes because of how awkward I felt haha)



 Okay then I was on the phone and someone wouldn't stop taking pictures.


So you might think this is a way-too-posed shot, which it definitely looks like... but actually this is how I stand in real life? Yep. And in case you were wondering, I've been made fun of for years because of it (shout out to you Shane)


Do you like them?! I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates