Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wedding Pictures Day 1: The Story


Last night, I got my wedding pictures back. 
I had planned on studying and writing the rest of my thank-you notes (it has taken years to write those haha)
but after I got the disc, my entire night was down the drain (can you blame me though?)
There are so many that I love, I decided to not overwhelm you or blogger by posting them all at once so instead, I'm going to post a few pictures each day this week... ha sorry I'm so excited I can't help myself.

So without further ado, here is day 1: a few of the pictures that tell the story of my wedding day.




























Brothers!






Sign-In Table

































Venue: Riverside Country Club
Dress: Penelope Perkins
Invitation: Bjorn Press
Flowers: Sarah Winward
Wedding Planner: Lauren Reid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates