Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding Pictures Day 4: Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, and Flower Girls

Sorry I was such a slacker and didn't post yesterday! The day was over before I even knew what had happened (there were tests to be studied for, classes to be skipped attended, a wedding slideshow for my sister-in-law to be made, my grown-out roots had to be taken care of, and a bridesmaid sleepover to attend) but here is day 4:

The Bridesmaids:

 Caroline (my cousin), Markell, Anne (my sister), Me, Rachel, Jordan, Shayla (sister-in-law?? weird.)


 Jord                         Rach                 Carol                     Anne                 Kell                 Shay


 Workin it.


 


   




 
 Hahaha. This was taken after we had left for the night.



The Groomsmen: 








 We had to, right?


Flower Girls:

 

My niece Gwenna and my little cousin Jane!
They both look really happy for me don't they?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates